Salt blocks

Angie wrote:
>>I don't remember the last time I bought a salt block.
Bet it's been a year.  It sits out in the shed and just sits there.>>

Our salt blocks did alot of sitting until we moved them RIGHT BESIDE the
waterers. Now the horses lick-drink-lick-drink and will stay there for
quite a while doing that. I think it's easier on their tongues as they
dissolve the salt with the water in their mouths. Loose salt is not
practical in our region, but we do feed minerals.
Brenda