Re: Easyboot shock absorption

In a message dated 98-11-02 10:07:28 EST, Loribelle1 writes:

<< How long will the bone retain this conditioning?

 In the summer, I retreat to the mountains so ride mostly on hard rocky roads
& trails (May to Oct.).  In the winter, I come back to the desert & ride
sandier rocky roads & trails (can't escape the rocks).  Will my 5 mos in the
mountains constitute enough conditioning, that the bone will maintain the
adaption (or enough of the adaption) through the 7 mos in the desert so my
conditioning time (where the bone is concerned) is less next year?

 Lori, Sky & Packy >>

Since you continue to ride, the bone should not lose its condition.  Even when
the horse is laid off, the bone condition is the slowest to go, just like it
was the slowest to attain.

Heidi