WEC Read this one!!!!

I am a honored member of the US Squad going to Dubai.   I was there in
February of this year racing in the preride and have seen ALL of the trail
first hand .    I have also RACED in Ocala at the Far out Forest ride.   The
sand in Ocala is deep, but not as deep as Dubai .   The squad - not matter
where they train will have no problem with the sand at all.   The humidity was
NOT as high as it is here on the east coast.   We will be there close to three
weeks early and the horses will adjust in that time to the humidity with no
problem - I have also seem this first hand.   NO PROBLEM.
In 1997  I was second by a 1/2 nose with Steve Rojeck at the Far Out Forest.
Our finish time was 10:42.   I also won the BC award that year.    Sam and I
also won
Best Condition  the  previous year where we finished  second also.     In  our
first FOF we finished third.     Lets see, in 1995  -  a Yankee Pennsylvania
horse goes to Fla. and the first year passes Carl at five miles to go.   I
remember you Carl - you were with Joy Mahler from Virginia, sorry you don't
remember me.    Sorry Truman I didn't see you at this ride, Carlos I think you
were there, not sure.    Then we come back the following two years and do just
as well.   I will proudly take with me to Dubai the beautiful clippers I won
for BC  at the FOF ride in the lovely canvas bag that I won for BC the
following year and sit my ass down on my lovely directors chair for second
place as I put my feet up on the other directors chair.   Ken Anderson and his
wife do a great job as ride managers and this is my absolute favorite ride.
I am so grateful they never ran the ride thru the quicksand or the sinkholes
!!!
I think I know why you guys think that sand racing is so tough.  In 1996 I
finished this ride a good 6 or 7  hours ahead of two of you.  Wow !   Were you
guys there in 1997???
How did this Pennsylvania  horse get so good in the sand????   New Jersey!!!!
Yeah  !
We have sand in NJ and it is identical to Fla sand.  Oh I know now Fla. sand
is better, deeper, and trickier, but NJ sand is close in comparison.    We
also have humidity in NJ.
I train on the Bunny Hop NJTRA Trails three times a week,  with my off days
going to Island Beach State Park and running the DEEP sand along the dunes.
In the spring and summer I switch to the Blue Mts. of Penna. to get my hill
work in so I dont get crushed on mountain rides.
OK - now lets get serious,    what are the odds that are being offered???
The USA Squad will do just fine,  EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US.  I have complete
confidence in all the team members and am proud to be representing the US
with them.
Patti Pizzo and Savaq  better known as Sam