saddle fit

Hi everyone, I have been reading your posts for several weeks now and have
also read the archives regarding saddles. My mom and I both ride arabs. Hers
is 22 years old. We have been using Marciante saddles. Recently her horse
started getting white hairs and even callous like areas below his withers,
behind the shoulders. He has dropped a bit there like alot of older horses do.
We went to a Sharon Saare clinic and she really pushed her saddles. It seens
like alot of you are using the Sport saddles. The idea makes sense to me. We
are both small women (5'2" tp 5'4" and about110lbs.). The main thing is that I
need to find a saddle that fits her horse and that she is comfortable in.
Please let me know your ideas.    Thanks alot, Shirley