Re: horse with fractured elbow

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my help message on Gambler.  I've had a lot of excellent suggestions on supplements for him.  He is taking good care of himself.  Reminds me of a ballerina the way he moves around in his pen.  He brings his body back & pirouettes? around on his hind legs to get where he wants to be.  All in sort of slow motion.  He doesn't seem to be in too much pain & is eating & drinking well.  As long as I keep rotating another horse into the adjacent area he stays happy.  Thanks to everyone who responded to my help message.

Pat Fredrickson
Natural Horse Halters
patfred@snowcrest.net
www.catechnologies.com/patfred