Re: WEC in Dubai

Teddy et al,.. I'll see you there too.  I have been invited by Princess
Alia of Jordan to assist the Jordan Team.  I did that last year and it
was fun.  Before flying to Dubai I plan to visit the Salon De Cheval in
Paris.  That is annual ten day show that is really great. If the snow
skiing is good in the Alps after the WEC I plan to ski a bit.  If anyone
in interested let me know.
Potato