Re: Posting short horse

Actually Angie,

I have to go the other way on Jordy.  The longer and faster his trot the
longer I need my stirrups. On Dan I am with you the bigger the trot the
shorter the stirrups.  I just wish these horses would have a meeting and
come up with a standard.  I sure would make it easier on us riders.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Mystic “The Horse from Hell” Storm