USA East Nominations

Hi all you great USA East Zone riders and horses.   Don't forget to nominate
your horse and yourself for the 1999 Pan Am Champ. held in Canada in July.
Nominations close Dec. 1 and I know there are alot of great eastern horses out
there !!!!   If anyone has any questions feel free to e mail me.

  Nominations forms are available from Doug Lietzke   - email -
Lietzke1@aol.com

See you on trail !   Patti and Sam