Nat'L Geo Tevis Video

Hello Toni,.. I have a copy of the video and I can't sell (it belongs to
Nat Geo TV.)it but I would be happy to mail you one if you pay for the
cost.  I guess the cost of a blank plus mailing would be ok.  It really
is a cool program.  I could add a few cool shots of Tevis at the same
time I guess.  Could make it even more interesting.
Potato