Horse Height

I had to get in on this discussion. I have a 15.2 hh Arab gelding. Granted
I just started him this year and he was fat and out of shape, but he
does a 5 mph walk. Now I also have a Arab/pony cross that looks
just like an Arab, very typy, who is 14.1 hh. I just started training her
and she can walk out at better then 7 mph! So height does not always mean
a ground eating stride! (And the Arab/pony is for sale) :-)

Lynette Helgeson