Re: Horse Breeders

>I will selling off about 12 to 14 young horses,gosh imagine the state I
=will  be in. HEY is there a cure for this???????
>kathy *howling like a baby as usual*

Yes, the cure is picture 12 to 14 grown horses going to waste in your
field, and how stressed out you'd be thinking you should ride them
all...then picture continueing to feed them...then picture never getting
to raise any more because the last ones didn't sell.

Cheered up?
Angie

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]