Horse Breeders

Hi to all,
Sometimes I wonder why I breed horses,it is heartbreaking for me when I sell them.Have just sold a lovely big colt and am sitting here crying my eyes out.(this is usual for me)They are like my children,wish I could keep all  my youngsters but it would not make sense would it,my father in law wuld have a heart attach me thinks.
It just hurt so much when they leave home,after watching them grow and spending so much time with them.i know he is going to a excellant home am so selective about  where my horses go to.
Does one get over this eventually I wonder,have been breeding horses for the last 9 or ten years and every time I watch a horse being loaded to leave I blubber like a baby,I usually cant even watch them being loaded to leave.
He was the pick of the yearlings,gorgeous,jet black(with white spots being half Arab /Appaloosa) with legs that carried on forever,over 15,2 hands at  almost 2 years of age.
He would have been to big for endurance,so what could i do.His now owner is dreamming great dreams for his future as a dressage and eventing horse.I even get sad when the youngsters load so well when they are leaving home.Very well brought up yungsters that they all are.
Ok enough from a very soppy ,sad horse breeder.Heaven forbid, next year I will selling off about 12 to 14 young horses,gosh imagine the state I will  be in.
HEY is there a cure for this???????
regards
kathy *howling like a baby as usual*