Re: Drugs

I feel the question; "How long after giving a medication, or feed will it test
positive?" is very fair and relevant.  When we buy a horse, we do not know
what was administrated to it before our purchase.  If we wait 3 months, 6
months 12 months, will it drug test clean?

We do not want to cheat!  We do want clear guide lines so that we will never
cross the line.

Lynge
West