Horse Height

Hi all,

Since someone asked about type for endurance horses I
too have a question.  I have a 2yr old gelding that is already
15.1hh and growing.  I feel he will be too tall for endurance.
His confirmation is excellent and matches with his height.
Good legs, neck, back he is very well put together.  It is just
his height that concerns me.  (plus he has a great personality)
I am a featherweight rider so I don't have to have a large horse.
I just really like this guy.

Thanks
Julia