hobbles for a stall kicker?

Hi ridecampers!
I wonder if anyone knows about a type of hobble used specifically for horses
that kick in the stall? I have heard of something that has a chain (?) that
flaps against their leg if they kick which they would find annoying enough to
stop kicking. Or perhaps regular hobbles would do the trick? Any
recommendations on where to purchase a good, safe pair? (Are they called
"pairs"?) I have a mare that gets impatient during certain times of the
month....I wouldn't want to be in the position of having to put her in a
concrete block stall! I read the archives which does have past posts on
hobbles but nothing about a stall kicking situation.
Thanks for any info!
Donna in Altoona