Fort Valley Results

From: Kevin Baird
Email: kbbaird@rev.net

The Fort Valley results are posted on the Old Dominion web site.  I will try to get the R&T people listed soon.

 I tried the R&T for the first time and was amazed at how, I will NOT say easy, but I was very surprised to feel as well as I did the next couple of days after.  I have felt worse after 50 mile rides before.

All I did was run 2 to 3 miles at 6 miles an hour 3 to 4 times a week, mostly on a tread mill, to get ready.  So you do not neccessarily have to train yourself to death to be able to compete.

Find a running buddy who can ride and give it a try sometime!!  The experienced R&T people are very helpful with good no nonsence advice.  Listen to them!

Kevin Baird