slant load trailers

Pat,

I have a 3 horse slant & my horses don't really like the front stall either. I think that they dislike that stall because they can't see the other horses.   They are happier if I put them in backwards when I use that stall.

It sounds to me like you might have a horse that leans.  I had a mare that did that & she would scramble to keep her balance on mountain roads.  I removed the divider between the back two stalls & she has to stand on her 4 feet.  Now she rides backwards with her head slightly to the shoulder side of the road & does really well.  You might try removing the divider.

Pat Fredrickson
Natural Horse Halters
patfred@snowcrest.net
www.catechnologies.com/patfred