Re: symposium

Yes, Yes, YES!!!!  I went to the Trails Symposium with a chip on my shoulder, I was
MAD.  The unreasonable closing of trails, the charging of user fees for trails that
are almost impassable, etc., etc...

BUT, I left with it GONE, I mean GONE!!!!  Great lectures, a true spirit od
cooperation and one of SHARING and COMMUNICATION was inherent.

I am simply too busy right now to give a complete disertation, but Glen Wood, the
director of the symposium, promises to have a great write-up on the website.

As a result of this symposium, I, among MANY others, have a true feeling of hope and
are frantically thinking of ways to enhance communication and get working to get our
trails in good shape and staying open.

I strongly urge the west coast people to go to the Symposium in Tuscon in a few
weeks,  it should be excellent as well.

Teddy  (look at: http://www.strom.clemson.edu/programs/trails)