symposium

	Just wanted to second the opinions of Betsy and Vickie on the 'Horse
Trails Symposium' held last week in Clemson.  The  three days were
excellent-full of great, informative lectures and networking.  So many of
the meetings cause us to leave mad or bored.   This was not the case we
left excited and energized and ready to try to organize our own regional
symposium to pass on the information.

	Anyone interested  in Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, West Virginia or  Illinois
regions   in the Ohio Valley Trails Symposium (or what every it is called)
please contact me or Teddy.   We are hoping to set something up in late
winter in Northern KY or southern OH.

Mary Lynn and Greg, who spent yesterday afternoon doing trail work in the
Daniel Boone National Forest

 giltmead@mis.net