Re: sponge off

 And don't forget that you
>absolutely must not become one sided.  You have to sponge from both
>sides, with both arms.

Don't worry, according to Karan Chaton, that Heidi's is the only ride
where the vets checked BOTH sides of the horse's neck for hydration!
Good thinking Heidi.

However, I do have a complaint.  I believe vets have given Kaboot B's on
hydration when actually it was not a slow skin snap back they were
seeing...it was his neck beginning to wrinkle like the bottom of my big
toe when I stay in the tub too long...They've never seen a horse who's
been over sponged before.

Angie

Angie McGhee & Kaboot
Wildwood, GA
Rides2far@juno.com
Kabootnme@aol.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]