RE: sponge off

When will you people ever learn:-)

It is not the breed of the horse, and it is not the size of the
horse.  It is your ability to do dressage.  In the case of sponging
you have to remember to have a nice straight back - no hollow back
out of any rider.  Tuck you chin in.  Legs directly below your hips.
You arm must travel in the correct curve. And don't forget that you
absolutely must not become one sided.  You have to sponge from both
sides, with both arms.

--
Wendy

                    \|/
          /\        -O-
         /**\       /|\
        /****\   /\
       /      \ /**\   Here there be dragons

 Wendy Milner                     HPDesk:   wendy_milner@hp4000
 Hewlett-Packard Company          e-mail:   wendy@fc.hp.com
 Mail Stop A2-5UB3                Telnet:   898-2182
 3404 E. Harmony Rd.              AT&T:     (970) 898-2182
 Fort Collins, CO, 80528-9599     FAX:      (970) 898-2038