Re: Flex supplement for a geriatric

Ellen,

We have use Springtime, inc. J-Fex concentrate for joint problems.  It has
worked very well in a couple of our olders horses.  The Chondroitin sulfate
is the product.  It is available in other forms from other companies and I
would think it would work as well.  We've just used this brand for sometime
on the older horses we have and feel very comfortable with the product.  I
use the product on my self in the human form from springtime too, it works
on my knees!

Cookie & Tezz