that Tevis mule

From: rider
Email: slatters@accessus.net

That endurance news article didn't tell us...What horse breed went into making that mule? All mules have to be half horse, right? To me, this is fascinating, need-to-know info -- was it half arab, half thoroughbred, half mustang, or what? The thing I love the most is that she just "saw it in a field" and decided to buy it. Then it gets best condition in the Tevis. You can't get more American than that!