Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 17:47:04 -0700
From: susan <Susanw@exactimaging.com>
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: endurance tv?

I saw an advertisement for a guy riding in the Tevis, and his stirrups
broke going up the hill. Anyone see this?, has it already shown, or is it
an upcoming showing. I saw it on cable and was'nt paying attention to what
station it was on, any ideas?. Thank you!

Susan and the TWH mares!
100 Cat Hill Farm
Beavercreek,Oregon, U.S.A.
   A canter is a cure for every evil.