Re: Sponge Off

In a message dated 98-10-23 22:06:09 EDT, rides2far@juno.com writes:

<< Let me see here...I see it coming now...Truman demands humidity,
 somebody out west will demand altitude...Jerry Fruth will demand we all
 carry at least 210 lbs...Heidi will want our horses to be CMK
 bred....Some will protest if there's cash involved...
 Carlos will want it to be winner take all....Carl Meyer will demand it be
 held on the flat...What to do?

LOL!  BTW--have always joked that Oregon riders can sneak up on California
riders in the dark because sponges don't clank, but scoops do!

Heidi