Thanks!!

Thanks so much for all the encouragement!  This sure is a friendly list!!
I am learning lots already and have got the names of some boods to check
out, as well as a nearby ride and clinic.  Can't wait to go to these
things!  A couple question I had just off the top of my head:  my
Standardbred paces.  Very comfy when it's slow but a little rough as we
speed up (but not rough like her trot, when she does it).  Does anyone have
pacer?  I imagine I would get accustomed to it, I just have never gone for
extended periods of time at that gait.  Also, I've heard people mention
wearing tights instead of jeans.  What kind of tights?  I'd be open to
anything that improves my comfort.  Thanks again!!!!!!!

Dede