Re: "WEG" and Carlos

I have to ask Misters Stewart and Benedetti a question.  Were post
published to Ridecamp on the selection process for the WEC your own
persoanl opinions or were they the opinion and official stand of the
USET/AHSA/FEI/AERC International (take your pick of alphabet soup)?

I would hope that Misters Stewart and Benedetti were speaking for
themselves and not representives of the USET/AHSA/FEI/AERC.  If these
were to be read as official opinions then I find the wording and
implications of these post very distrubing and very unprofessional.  If
the latter case is true I find the implicit personal attacts totally
unacceptable and find the message being sent to be a very chilling
message for anyone considering competiting at on the international
level.

Truman Prevatt

--
Truman Prevatt