Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 13:25:21 PDT
From: "Alison Dunn" <alcritters@hotmail.com>
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: Horse (and rider!) behavior

Hi! I'm a wannabe Endurance rider, currently LD and CTRs.  There have
been several previous posts about problems on the trail.  I found
someone to help me with some problems this year,and was so impressed
I wanted to share who - a man named Harry Whitney.  Dr Deb Bennet
is putting on a clinic with him near Turlock, CA.  Wow! You talk
about horsemanship!  He not only knows what he is doing, but can
COMMUNICATE it better than any of the several clinicians I have seen
so far. (And no videos or special equipment!)  If you can't go, please
mention it to someone else - they'll thank you!
  Nov. 10 thru 13
  Audit is $15.00/day
  BYO chair, and bag lunch
  Its at: Rascal Slough Ranch
          18639 August Ave.
  (Lander Ave. exit off 99 - go west, go left on August Ave.)

Heads up, down under! He's going to Australia next year for a clinic,
I think somewhere near MelBourne.  Call 1-800-267-4729 to find out
more.