Re: yikes!

Hi Dede,

Be prepared to be intimidated even more. I have been
riding horse since I was 5 and trained my first horse when
I was 13. I have been working with horses since. I also
read a lot and I thought I knew a lot about the raising and
working with horses. Well, being on this list has made me
realize how little I actually knew. I have been enjoying the
wealth of information that is present here and have been
learning a lot.

Welcome to the list! Endurance riding is a lot more fun and
more of a challenge then pleasure riding. The endurance net
web site is a good source of basic information. There is a
riding manual there by AERC. There is also the archives.

Lynette Helgeson