Se Levels

I just got the results of my horses' tests in the mail today and looked at the previous posts to ridecamp.  The test show ppm for both whole blood and serum test results.  The posts to ridecamp show plasma levels.  I'm not sure which number to compare it too.  Horse 1 has whole blood levels of .173 and serum levels of .125; horse 2 has whole blood levels of .204 and serum levels of .137; horse 3 has whole blood levels of .099 and serum levels of .101 Anyone care to comment?

Dawna Bynum-Boyd
HoofnFins@worldnet.att.net