Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 12:03:23 -0700
From: "P.F.Trumbull" <trouble@calweb.com>
To: elsie@calweb.com
Subject: NO!!!!

After careful study, I have decided to nip this Sponge Thing right
in the BUD! You are not even use one in the kitchen, because I know
what will happen. A quick wipe here, a dap there, nail the cat sleeping
innocently on top of the cable box with just a flick of the wrist
when it isn't looking, mop up a spill...

Next thing I know, you'll be hanging around the barn with the wrong
crowd, sponge runs to K Mart (Wal-Mart?) and then I'll get the
dreaded call in the middle of the night! Las Vegas Jail?!? She
did WHAT? No,(I'll calmly reply) I am NOT married, wrong number.

----- End of forwarded message from P.F.Trumbull -----

He's no fun.

btw, Linnea, no, I still can't sit down very comfortably.

Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Repotted english person in Sacramento, CA

http://www.calweb.com/~trouble
http://www.calweb.com/~elsie