Thank you everyone

I just want to thank everyone who has help
and supported me in my acquisition of the
two pinto horses. The one is still bleeding
and has not healed but is doing better. The
vet does not seem to be too concerned about
it, but his appetite is good.

Again I want to thank everyone and I know
now that if I ever take in any horses again
that are not totally healthy, I am going to take
at least a week off from work. They are a lot
of work and stress. My hat is off to those of you who
do rescues all the time. You are brave and wonderful
people.

Lynette