Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 22:43:23 -0400
From: rides2far@juno.com (Angela C. McGhee)
To: Loribelle1@aol.com
Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: Sponging Clinic

O.K. all, I'm going to take you serious and give you all a lesson.

First:  The sponge is important.
Next: the string.  I like cotton string, nylon comes untied.  I buy mine
at K-Mart in a bag in housewares I think.  Bigger than yo-yo string, but
not as thick as round shoelaces.  Don't know how else to describe it...a
little fatter than spaghetti?