Re: sponging/Angie

On Sat, 17 Oct 1998 20:59:59 EDT Cowgirgoof@aol.com writes:
>I'll bet she is good with a yo-yo too!
>Becky
>P.S.- Angie, I'd give you fifty bucks if you could do that off my
>older Moyle
>horse Brigham! You'd be killed dead for sure!! :-)

Think I'll pass....but then again...that's almost an entry fee!..Hmmm

Oops!  Big hint everybody...if your horse ISN'T used to a sponge, do your
first few throws WITHOUT the wrist loop on so you can turn it loose!  I
spend lots of time just messing around with a new horse with the sponge.
It's not the throw that gets them...it's the sponge coming back!

Joe Harris had some fun at my expense.  When I got Kaboot & he was
totally green, Joe dropped by to see him.  We walked in the stall and I
picked up a sponge without thinking and twirled it the whole time we
looked him over.  He told everyone Kaboot wasn't ridable yet, but I could
sponge near him.  :-)

Angie

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]