Re: sponging/Angie

You guys have me wondering now... I've never had to sponge my guy, and we came from the desert. All the horses I had before just behaved the first time. Ignorance was such bliss... ;-)

Stephanie Wind McCray & Vic (Gee Mom, I'm sorry you're on the ground and all, but that HUGE yellow big was going to EAT ME ALIVE!!!!)
-----Original Message-----
From: Truman Prevatt <truman.prevatt@netsrq.com>
To: Cowgirgoof@aol.com <Cowgirgoof@aol.com>
Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Saturday, October 17, 1998 7:14 PM
Subject: Re: sponging/Angie

Geeze Becky could I have a piece of this action.  I would love to see
this.  Maybe we could charge admission.

I remember the first time I flipped a sponge down off old Misty.  It was
at a FHA clinic and I took a swim in Baptist Lake.  Not the last bath I
took until that dang fool mare became sponge proof.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Mystic “The Horse from Hell” Storm