Re: solution for white hairs on the withers from the saddle

Michael K. Maul wrote:

> ******
> now I have a small white patch on the withers and am embarrassed
> to take her to the checkin at rides.  Everyone can see how
> poorly I treat my horse then...

It isn't that you treated the poor thing - it is just Gray Envy.  She's
working on becoming a gray as fast as she can so that she'll fit in with
the crowd!  If you dye her back to her original color, she'll never speak
to you again.  Grays have more fun :-)

Pointless conversation at an endurance ride:  Crew #! "Which one is your
rider?"
Crew #2 "She's the lady in a white helmet and black tights riding the Gray
gelding.  Who are you crewing for?"
Crew #1 "The lady in the white helmet and black tights riding the Gray
gelding."

Linda Flemmer