horse for sale, NC

I have a 6 yr old appendix quarter horse about 14.3, 950lbs (not heavyly
muscled) that would do well as an endurance prospect.  He has a very strong
trot, and canters very nicely for a break on the trail.  His walk is not
quarter horse at all, very forward at his walk.  will go into water, mud
etc.  he also drinks and eats well when competing and drinks out on the
trail with no problem.  i did one season of NATRC with him and then sent
him to friend that needed horse.  I just did the new york alleghany ride
NATRC open 50 miles and we lost no p&r points. Placed 4th horsemanship and
5th horse.  Attitude will lose us some points in NATRC because he still
gets up tight when other horses leave him and does not do the obstacles as
smoothly as they like.  He ties, clips, loads on any trailer, gets along
easily with other horses.  I have another horse and am looking to decrease
my herd to one.
asking 2000,  phone 919 829 4384 work 8-4 no problem with calls
home 919 662 8172