Re: Northwest Endurance Rides

You state<<<<The insurance companies have informed the ride
> managers in question that they would be considered grossly negligent to
allow a known problem horse to compete, and hence would not be covered>>>

First let us determine who and what the insurance covers! Second let us
determine what exclusions and or riders are attached to the insurance
policy! Third let us determine who has made these statements and are they a
supposition or are they in writing!

Then let the INSURANCE COMPANY (not ride management) determine in writing
what a "known problem horse" is in terms that the ride management and
riders can understand.

Then you will have definite grounds and corroborative evidence that the
animal in question is a threat to the security of the ride.

Until you do all this all we have is hearsay! This is also called rumor
mongering.

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID

----------
> From: CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com
> To: kraussberner@gowebway.com
> Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net
> Subject: Re: Northwest Endurance Rides
> Date: Thursday, October 15, 1998 9:09 AM
>
> In a message dated 98-10-15 00:16:43 EDT, kraussberner@WorldNet.ATT.Net
> writes:
>
> <<  Point 5) Don't muddy the waters with liability red
>  herrings--such use of logical fallacies to terrify is not becoming to
one
>  of your stature in this group.   >>
>
> I'll stick by my logic.  The insurance companies have informed the ride
> managers in question that they would be considered grossly negligent to
allow
> a known problem horse to compete, and hence would not be covered.  Now
THAT is