Hoping to ride in Hawaii

My partner and I will be on the Big Island Dec. 12-Dec.19.  We have
heard there is an active endurance community out there, and would
appreciate any contacts that anyone has.  Both of us would love to do a
bit of riding while there if possible, we're both featherweights and real
easy on the horses.  We own and ride Arabs, Anglo-Arabs, and TB's
here in Colorado and would be happy to return the favor should any
Hawaiians visit this neck of the woods in the future...  :)  Thanks!