Trailering Troubles

Suzanne, sorry to hear your nice mare is having fits --   hope it ends
soon.   But  on  two points of your story:    I always keep the inside
trailer lights on.   When my truck headlights go on, the trailer lights
up inside and out.  There are too many SUV's and trucks with high beams
coming right up behind, and fast too.   Has worked 100%.  Helps me  also
to keep tabs on those ears....
       Then, about the corrosion on the lower edge of the inside of your
trailer.    I once saw a bloody mess walk out of a trailer  because the
horse had pawed the weakened metal wall liner one time too many; the
metal split around the interior vertical bracing and formed a virtual
razor blade,  down at  fetlock height,   while the rig was  trundling
down the road.     When I checked my 12-yr old straight-load  trailer,
the same  situation  was developing.   Right away we got big pieces of
galvanized sheet metal (in Fairfax, BTW), cut to all the right
dimensions, around the  escape door etc.,  and covered up everything that
was rusting.   Pop rivets, everything smooth, works just fine.    Cheers
(;-), Connie B

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]