POA Pony for sale

Our daughter has decided she'd like to have a horse, so we are offering her pony for sale:

Desert Snow (aka "Desi") is a 13 year old POA gelding.  He is 12.1 hands, built like a tank (stocky!), white with brown "smears," black legs with black mane and tail.  He is eye catching!  He's excellent on trails and a delight to be around.  Desi is a true sweetheart.  $600.

We are in Atascadero, CA.  If you'd like more information please call or e-mail.

Robyn Burgess
(805)466-7531
rburgess@slonet.org