Re: Going down in the float

I had a horse that started scrambling in the trailer, this was 20 years ago.  I
removed the partial divider and vola no scrambling.  I could evan haul her with
another horse and there was no scrambling.   I have since bought a slant load
and she has never scrambled in this.  I am a careful driver and this is the only
horse that has ever scrambled in the trailer, I have given my suggestion to
several people and it has always worked.  Good luck and I hope it will work for
you.

Corky Young
Byrds Valley Ranch, on the Tevis Trail