Re: AERC rules and radios

do you know that in a 3day event.. if a person along the course says one
words to the rider he is out.. you cannot help them or talk to them or
callout advice  coaching .. a bystander cannot get the horse  or rider
in a fall.. unless they withdraw.. the 'officals' are the only ones that
can talk with a rider..
 what can we do in the fei weg.. while on trail? can we stand by the
trail and shout info to the rider?  i suspect not.. there surely is
rule  to barr outside assistance??  other then authorized crew points..

nice comments nicco
rr