Re: IRS - AERC Bylaw Change

Hi Kat etall

I never claim any donations to AERC or the rides i support as -charity-

a high dollar value in this col  will flag the irs for sure..

i write off all aerc support as advertising  so do all the others-- i
bet..as long as we get a visual and formal reconition from the org--
such as an ad in EN then its an ADVERTISMENT..
if i give with out fane-faire  no ad  then it would be like a charity.

our business supports no charitable orgs.. we do that on the private
side of the tax forms..

Roger R
EPT