ride managing hints needed

re my request earlier ("new NW ride, we hope") for input from
managers/competitors... I did print out Linda Flemmer's advice awhile back...
also someone else's whose name I didn't print, regarding ahead of time
organizing.

I'd really like input regarding:
*Award ideas (there was a thread on this earlier this year, but of course at
the time I had no clue I might be helping put on a ride, so I didn't print
anything out)
*Dinner ideas & advice
*What to have at vet checks (aside from the obvious hays, water, extra
buckets, apples, carrots, energy bars)
*And lots of other things that I don't even know enough to ask about!  I'll
collate it all and take to my next BCH meeting so I can present the group with
the necessities and possibilities.

Thanks!!

"Ready" aka Karen Bratcher and Bender
Hayden ID