Re: Liberty Run

So did she tell you she owns my gelding now! :)
Glad you had a good time!
Gwen Dluehosh DVM

On Sun, 11 Oct 1998 21:46:22 EDT Leigh331@aol.com writes:
>6th place 100 was Vanissa Swain on Granite (Eltekon Canidate) who
>happens to
>be for sale.
>My new ridecamp friend Rae Bolton
>talked me
>into coming and kept on talking me into coming. Without her, I'm sure
>I would
>have turned "Weenie". I'm very glad I went. This is a great ride. The
>
>Leigh Preddy SE

Desert Storm Arabians                      "Pretty enough to show, tough
enough to ride!"
www.beachbum.com/arabians         Specializing in high percentage Crabbet
and
PO Box 52                                         performance horses.
Wedgefield, SC 29168
803/494-2007