Arabian for sale

1989 Arabian gelding for sale.  Falcomaar by Desert Falconn and out of
Gamoran.  Registry number is 0424176.  Registry lists him as a stallion
because his owner never sent in the correction after gelding him.

Very personable and friendly.  Kid-safe but with enough fire to satisfy the
bolder rider.  Has not been used extensively over the last year because his
rider went off to college, but hasn't been allowed to get fat.  This horse
is way too good to be retired so young and needs a home where his many
talents will be appreciated.  Very good ground manners.  Not spooky, i.e.
will cross water, roads, stay steady with barking dogs, motorcycles and
cars.  Trailers perfectly in any kind of rig.  Completely sound with very
good feet (so good he has never had to be shod).  Has a ground eating trot.
I'm not positive about his height, seems like 14.2 to 14.3 to me.

Located in North Central Texas.  Asking $2,500 US, but will negotiate for
the right new family.  Please contact me by return e-mail if interested.