Re: Fw: ANTIBIOTICS AND GUT FLORA?????

Hi, Susan--
     As I stated in my previous post, with so many extremely well-
informed people out there, such as yourself, I was purposely vague
regarding the subject of stomache acid.  Sometimes you hear bits
and pieces from people and I have a tendency not to claim any
knowledge I have no right to.  As it is said, a little knowledge can
be dangerous, so when I only have a little, I make no claim to knowing!
    However, I do know that our products work and I feel confident in
recommending them as they have been, and are being, used and field
tested constantly.  I will forward to you privately, a message I wrote to
another inquiry earlier in the day, and that states ingredients, price, and
ordering info.  I won't put in on the public post, as I think it would be
"over-the-top" in advertising, but I welcome any private inquiries, as
always.    Linda--(AVP, Inc.)