Re: proud flesh

In a message dated 9/28/98 7:28:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time, kdenisar@iss.net
writes:

<< Please respond with a description of Proud Flesh and forward along any
other remedies you hear about.  I like to file that stuff away!

A vet would probably describe this condition better than I, but it is my
understanding that deep woulds heal from the inside out, a process called
called granulation, and the healing process does an overkill, producing too
much flesh above and beyond the wound.  Heidi Smith would be a good one to ask
about this.

Barbara McCrary