Pawnee II/MRER Benefit Ride

Dear Ridecampers:

The Pawnee Grasslands II / Mountain Region Endurance Riders Benefit Ride
is on for October 17th at Briggsdale, Colorado.  Thank you to everyone
who pre-registered.

There are two changes to the agenda I'd like to let everyone know about:

-Our vets will be Drs. Ute Jung and Nancy Loving.

-Child care will not be offered due to lack of interest.

If you are coming Friday night and have not indicated whether or not
you'd like dinner (spinach or regular lasagna, salad, bread, cookies,
drinks) for an additional $8.00, please email me and let me know asap.

Thank you-

Lisa Ashbach
Ride Manager